Thursday, July 14, 2011

What's New Pussycat?

In vintage pattern news, yesterday I finally got the vintage patterns in the mail that I ordered from Lanetz Living.  There was a delay because of the postal strike here in Canada.  I've been really interested in dresses and patterns from the 1960s due to Mad Men.  (I can't believe it's not back until January!)

And in modern sewing pattern news, Vogue just released their fall patterns.  Of course that means that there is more pattern buying in my future.  The two that I will be buying are the two dresses by Tracy Reese, 1252 and 1253.  I just love her designs.  I even have fabric that would be perfect for these dresses just waiting in the stash.

Finally, in gardening news, our yellow cherry tomatoes and starting to ripen.  Yesterday, Owen picked two of them and we each got to try them for the first time.  Delicious! (Although I am not really a tomato person, I did enjoy it!)



No comments: